Dixon’s Apple Orchard and Wedding Venue was created with a bride and groom in mind who love the simple things in life. Being that Dixon’s Apple Orchard will be an operational apple orchard in the very near future, it provides an earthy atmosphere in abundance for your celebration. The 100 acres of rolling countryside where Dixon’s is located offers your special day the choice of a woodland, pond, intimate waterfall location for your I Do’s. Each location is as unique as your day.
Your event can be completely personalized by hiring a caterer that will create a delicious meal to share with your family and friends. A list of local caterers can easily be provided to assist you.
The Apple Shed offers 5,300 square ft. that comfortably seats 250. The open-air porch offers additional seating overlooking a bonfire area. It has a separate bar and food area. At Dixon’s, one can enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside in the bloom, where crickets sing in the grass, trees and wildlife are plentiful. Dixon’s welcomes your guests to sit back and relax, stroll the grounds, play yard-size games, enjoy a bonfire, a time to enjoy this special day.
When you choose Dixon’s for your special day you are receiving:
- The entire 100 acres- no other event will be scheduled for the weekend
- Choice of setting for your wedding (woodland, pond, waterfall or other)
- A “must see” bridal suite for the wedding party to relax and get ready for the day, which includes cheese and crackers, apples and bottled water
- Customized wedding packages
- Incredible photo opportunities on the grounds at indoor venue/reception area
- Fire pit
- Gift table
- Caterer’s station
- Bar (galvanized bins for beverages)
- Elevated head table (if requested)
- Covered area for additional seating
- Sound system
- Lighting and décor
- Parking lots
- Horse-drawn carriage ride for bride to setting (upon request)
- Horse-drawn carriage ride for bride and groom “just married” stroll
- Yard games (upon request)
- Indoor and outdoor bathrooms
- Opportunities are endless
For availability, please provide the date(s) you’re interested in along with the estimated number of guests.
Regarding a tour or questions, please feel free to send us an email or call!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Becky & Jim