Exciting News for Our Brides & Grooms!
At Dixon’s, we’re always looking for new investments we can make in our couples’ futures. There’s no better feeling than discovering something else we can take off your plate while you’re busy planning!
Your special day should be worry-free, so we’ve worked to obtain a liquor license that will allow us to provide you and your party with a fully-serviced bar!
What Does This Mean For You?
- Less stress – No need for you to coordinate where the alcohol is coming from – we’ve got this covered.
- We’re at your service – Brides and grooms can count on Dixon’s to supply all alcohol, plastic cups and bartenders.
- You get to pick – We will send you a menu of alcoholic beverages to choose from before your special day.*
- No need to rent a beer trailer – Dixon’s will provide a walk-in cooler for beverages.
- More flexibility – Choose if you’d like to incorporate a cash bar for your guests for part of your reception.
*Orders will be finalized when we meet 6 weeks before your wedding date.
Previous to our license acquisition, our brides and grooms were required to obtain liability insurance. An added benefit of Dixon’s owning a liquor license is that you will no longer need to obtain liability insurance for your event if a licensed caterer is supplying your food.
You are welcome to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages for your guests, such as bottled water. We know how stressful planning a wedding can be, and we’re confident that having everything under one roof will make your life a little easier.
We still have some Fridays available for 2019 weddings. Book yours now!
Planning your 2020 wedding? Contact us today for open Saturday wedding dates.
We are thrilled to provide our brides and grooms with this additional service in the new year. We can’t wait to celebrate with you soon!
If you have any immediate questions please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 715-313-0315.